Witches Afternoon Tea Party
On the lawn at
Pengersick Castle, Praa Sands, Nr penzance, TR20 9SJ
25th June 2017
12pm till 5pm
Spend an afternoon in the magickal surroundings of Pengersick Castle and Gardens.
Either bring your own picnic or try something from Bramble Witches Vegan Kitchen.
Come dressed as your favourite witch and enjoy some of the afternoons special activites:-
- A Dowsing Workshop in the Grounds with Dave Lockwood
- A Herb Walk with Tim Salisbury
- Meet a real Owl and Raven from Ravensworld
- Enjoy Story-Telling, The Witch of Pengersick with Alan
- A Bull-Roarer Demonstration with Slekie Shell
- Oracle/Readings with Tarot, Runes, GeoMancy and Ribbons
- A performance by Singer/Songwriter Libby Pentreath
- There will also be a range of stalls selling magickal items
- There will be a raffle in aid of RavenswellFREE PARKING at R J Supplies, 50 yards from the Castle.
Entrance by Ticket
£7.50 per person by advance tichttps://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#inboxket
£8.50 on the day Children under 14 FREE with one paying adult
This event will help raise funds for the ongoing restoration of Pengersick Castle and Grounds plus the Historic and Education Trust.